The following steps will show you how to validate your account in order to print your documents. Before you can do this, you must first register. You can find instructions here.
Please note that only students who are enrolled at a university in Germany, Austria or Switzerland can print. You can find more information here.
1. Log in to your account at www.charly.education.
2. Click on the PDF icon.
3. An upload box will appear. You can insert your document here by clicking in the upload window or dragging the file in. You can also give the file a name. It is important that your file is in PDF format. Your file has to meet some requirements. You can find the requirements here.
4. After you have uploaded your document, your workspace should appear. At the top right you will find the print icon, which you can click on.
5. In the next step, enter your university email address and you will receive a validation email with a code. Please do not close the window in the meantime.
6. After you have clicked on "Submit", a new window will open in which you can paste the code from the validation email. If the code is correct, your account is ready and you can print.
If you need help with this, you can always send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. 🧡